What type of posts do you like best?

New Blog Address

Monday, April 4, 2011

A year gone by

Where did it go. I can only see remnants of it in photographs. The speed of time must go faster the longer you are on the ride.

It was a year ago today I gave birth to Ezra. Its been a pretty crazy year for us and I wish I hadn't been so distracted. I am grateful that I was able to bring him to work with me and that we were able to, and still are, breastfeeding.
His Birth Day 
Day two


First smile 

 ‎
One Month Old

Baby Blessing 
8 weeks

3 mos old at work with mom 


  4 mos old 

4 mos

6 mos 

 6 mos 

 Telling pumpkin tales... 


 7 mos 
 8 mos 

9 months
 10 mos 
11 mos 

Ezra has such a great character. He is so happy. He loves to cuddle. He loves to learn and mimic. He growls when someone touches his food. He is such a blessing in our lives.

Happy Birthday Ezra!! 
( more birthday photo's coming soon)


7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Ezra!!!! I can't believe it's been a year already!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Ezra! Knew today was special for some reason when I woke up. Love your Pictures! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Ezra!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures. I am sure it has been a wonderful year. He is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A year already?! Wow! Happy birthday, Erza! Are the kid's photos on your sidebar new? They're great! Cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks!!!
    J- yeah those pics are from a few weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Couldn't get to the library, but posted on my facebook page-Ma-mere loves ya Ezra! I miss you, too. Loved cuddling with you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Savings Logs

Beginning Jan. 1, 2009
Total Price of Items Purchased:
$11493.86
Total Savings:
$4583.86
Total Spent:
$6911.65
****************
Beginning Jan. 1, 2010
Total Price of Items Purchased:
$1700.04
Total Savings:
$617.23
Total Spent:
$1082.81 * stopped Spring 2010*
****************
Beginning Jan. 1, 2011
Total Price of Items Purchased:
$
Total Savings:
$
Total Spent:
$

Click HERE to see monthly logs

They Call Me Mom