What type of posts do you like best?

New Blog Address

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring Fever

Spring Fever has set in. None of us can focus on school work. Its the last week of the lesson plans so I have decided to take it lax. The benefits of homeschooling!!

I LOVE my school room. The big windows we can open and let the fresh air in. The sunshine warms us up. I do foresee fans in both windows for summer lessons. AM lessons :)

We went out to run some errands yesterday afternoon. My husband has gotten use to the "STOP" when I see something worth getting a picture of. He now does the same and will pull over if he see's something neat.

 well he saw this as we drove by. Very neat!! 
as I was walking back to the van I spotted this. 

 Then a lady came out and asked me what I was doing. I told her I was taking pics of neat things I saw around town. She said I didn't have permission. I kindly told her I didn't need permission. She said this is private property. I said I was on public property and didn't need permission. I was very polite but to the point. I thought about taking a picture of her but decided against it. If it was a crime 90% of those celebrity photos would never have been taken or published. I try to be respectful when taking photos. I almost never take pics of other people unless its ok. I am cautious of identifying things such as licence plates and mail boxes. 

Abigail is really working on her cooking skills. She made omelette's for breakfast. ( inspired by Bobby Flay) She did a great job! 



2 comments:

  1. Wish I could espaliere my climbing rose against the trailer!

    Great job, Abigail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Abigail! That is awesome! I think my husband would love to come for your omelets and fried potatoes.

    Nicole, the pictures are lovely. I think they were very carefully taken. I wonder why people are like that. If they don't want people to enjoy the beauty of their yard, then why do they do they landscape that way? And, if someone really thinks another person's landscaping is beautiful, I would think it would be a compliment.

    ReplyDelete

Savings Logs

Beginning Jan. 1, 2009
Total Price of Items Purchased:
$11493.86
Total Savings:
$4583.86
Total Spent:
$6911.65
****************
Beginning Jan. 1, 2010
Total Price of Items Purchased:
$1700.04
Total Savings:
$617.23
Total Spent:
$1082.81 * stopped Spring 2010*
****************
Beginning Jan. 1, 2011
Total Price of Items Purchased:
$
Total Savings:
$
Total Spent:
$

Click HERE to see monthly logs

They Call Me Mom