What type of posts do you like best?

New Blog Address

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Update

so we are settled.. we had one heck of a first week tho.. I will tell that story later.. and boy what a story!

I am grooming over at this really cute shop.. nice lady who knows how to groom runs it so hopefully no crazy drama this time around LOL

Kids are doing well.. excited about the move..they like it here.. there is a huge library and a huge park a few blocks away from the house. its odd living right in town again.. everything is so close..

I promise more updates once the internet is turned on.. I have to basically do an overhaul of my mind..I have so much to get going again.. I didnt realize how much of my life was online..

so next week I will be updating the website, and getting back into the coupon thing after a 6 week hiatus.. good news was we lived off our stockpile for pretty much 6 weeks :)

1 comment:

  1. glad you made it. Come on over and chat with me at my blog....uh just click my name...LOL. It's me Thelma aka MommyTee from Simply Mom's. I will take a gander at some of your older threads here later on...now if I could help you unpack I would, but I promise not to tell you how to do it and leave you hanging...(wink wink). I read that on your blog and yeah....btdt.

    ReplyDelete

Savings Logs

Beginning Jan. 1, 2009
Total Price of Items Purchased:
$11493.86
Total Savings:
$4583.86
Total Spent:
$6911.65
****************
Beginning Jan. 1, 2010
Total Price of Items Purchased:
$1700.04
Total Savings:
$617.23
Total Spent:
$1082.81 * stopped Spring 2010*
****************
Beginning Jan. 1, 2011
Total Price of Items Purchased:
$
Total Savings:
$
Total Spent:
$

Click HERE to see monthly logs

They Call Me Mom